Tuesday, September 23, 2008

halloween

I love Halloween it is my favorite holiday of the year. It is the time of year everyone gets to be something different and no one looks at you like you are crazy. I love to think of fun costumes for teancum. In our search this year we went down the mask aisle of our local walmart and I thought the masks would frighten teancum but he loved them and wanted to wear them. He is so funny, and a little scary.

2 comments:

Tyann said...

I love your Halloween decor! Tiancom is leaps ahead of Jarrett in the not being scared department. And Ali for that matter! I guess my kids are just too tenderhearted. We gotta toughen them up! We need to get together! We should do a Halloween party this year, let me know if you want to do that. Maybe Dave would let us use his school and we could decorate and have yummy treats. Maybe we could even do a spook alley in his office! That would be fun!

Becca said...

Katie! I totally love the blog! The pics of Teancum in the water are SO cute!