Today was a very fun and crazy day. It was so cold this morning we had to build a fire. We decided to carve our pumpkins today (I know I know it is only the 11Th but I couldn't wait any more). Teancum's Jack o lantern is a skull and cross bones (he thinks it is a pirate), Alans is wolves howling at the moon, And mine is a smiley face. After carving I opened the door to see if it was snowing and the lawn was starting to look white. Teancum was so excited we put on warm clothes and his snow boots and went to play in the snow he loved it he laid down and made a snow angel it was so cute. I hate how cold it is but Teancum is having a blast.
2 comments:
I can't believe it is already snowing in Utah. It was 87 here today, and we got sunburned at the football game! It is after 11pm and it is still in the 70's. I'm not complaining though, but Ray is, he misses winter. I emailed you that picture of Ray and Sandy.
Awww! Cute boy! I'm really upset about the snow too, but I'm glad someone is enjoying it! And it is definitely not too early for carving pumpkins. We're going to tomorrow for FHE!
Post a Comment