Jeanette tagged me so I guess I can do this for her.
8 shows I love to watch
*house
*pushing daisies
*ghost hunters
*greys anatomy
*ugly Betty
*scooby doo (thanks to Teancum)
*dancing with the stars
*extreme makeover home edition
8 favorite restaurants
*olive garden
*applebees
*Denny's (lots of memories made here)
*fazzolies
*golden coral
*cracker barrel
*milts
*main street grill
8 things that happened yesterday
*took a nap
*went to work
*talked to my favorite actor at the festival
*Teancum and I snuggled on the couch
*made spaghetti for dinner
*talked to my parents about this weekend
*watched pushing daisies
*watched Scooby Doo
8 things I look forward to
*our anniversary
*having another baby (no we are not pregnant)
*the holidays
*owning our own home
* being out of debt
*going to Illinois to see family
*being with my family
*my husband coming home from work every day
8 things I love about fall
*I can where sweatshirts
*the colors
* the crisp smell
* apples
*halloween
* hot chocolate
*playing in the leaves with Teancum
* general conference
8 things on my wish list
*my own house
*a mini van
*more children
*disneyland
*sea world
*I would like to see the ocean
*haing my geneology done
*finacial independance
8 people I tag
Tyann, Becca, ray and jen, hannah, ashley dixon, ashley Rollins,Erica Johnson, Faith
1 comment:
Thanks for clarifying the whole (no we are not pregnant) thing! Cuz that's the first thought that would've popped into my mind!!
Post a Comment