Saturday, January 31, 2009

Alan and I went to the Vernal Temple today. It was so great to be in the house of the Lord. It has been far to long since we attended last. It was a great experience and we hope to attend once a week. Teancum Stayed with my mom and dad while we were gone and he had so much fun with his grandpa. We hope to go to cedar this weekend if the weather holds out. I hope it dose I want to see everyone there we miss you all so much. well I will post more later.

2 comments:

ashley said...

I've never been to the Vernal Temple but I bet it's beautiful. It's been far too long for us, too. I really want to go to the Draper temple, it just barely opened up and I think the open house is still going on, but right now is kind of a crazy time for us with baby on the way! I'm being induced on Tuesday (Feb. 3) but maybe baby will decide to come on his own tomorrow then he and Sandy can share birthdays! Only time will tell with this stubborn little guy!!
I love your blogs... keep 'em coming!

Tyann said...

You're so lucky you got to go to the temple! It's been years probably since I've gone. I need a full time babysitter, other than me! :) I love your hair. Julie did a wonderful job. Did you come to Cedar? If so, sorry we missed you! Next time?...