
As I was cleaning today I found an old picture of me with my grandpa Monroe. He was the Grandpa that gave me my first pickle and my first chicken bone. I miss him so much. Every time I Drive past Scipio I have a sad moment when I don't get off on that exit. He was an amazing man that I want my sons to be like he always did his best in every calling that he held. He tried to teach me how to drive a stick shift (I still can't quite do it). He was so entertaining with his silly songs and antics that always made us laugh oh how I miss him and wait for the day when we will be reunited on the other side. I only hope I can live my life in a way that he would be proud of.
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad you posted that picture! I was missing Grandma and Grandpa a lot yesterday at the picnic in Scipio and I hated not being able to hang out in their house anymore. It was still really fun to be there with everyone though. I miss you and love you! Give Teancum a kiss for me!
What a precious picture. We were talking about Grandpa and Grandma the other day. What wonderful people they were, and how much we miss them.
Post a Comment