Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

This fourth of July weekend was so much fun! My Aunt Melanie and Uncle Jim came up from nephi to see us all and we had so much fun together. On the 3rd mom, Melanie, Britney and I went to the play seven brides for seven brothers and had such a good time even after I fell during intermission and sprained my arm. I am okay just really sore. then on the 4Th while Britney, Alan, Teancum and I went to the parade The "grown ups" went on a fun adventure I am glad I missed out on. The parade was so fun it started off with a fly over that was really cool. Teancum loved it we were all standing in the street and he doesn't get to do that ever so it was a treat for him. We were able to get really good seats for the parade even though we were got there later than most. we were right on the street it was great.


there were lots of cool cars and tractors.





Teancum is waving at Smokey the the bear.

Teancum waved at everything and everyone he thought it was all for him it was so cute he loved it.

this float was so cute Teancum loved the Dinosaurs

This is a four wheeler under this there was a couple of them it was really cool.

this is a unicycling dinosaur we thought for sure would fall on us he was going so fast.

This is by far the coolest thing I have ever seen a drill team do they did a whole routine on unicycles and they were so in sync it was amazing.


This is a video of teancum dancing to the middle school band it was so stinkin funny.

This was the end of the parade and the only horses.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Okay, Teancum dancing is like the funniest thing I've ever seen! So cute! I'm jealous, we did almost nothing for the 4th, just watched some fireworks and went to the park for a few minutes. Next time I'm going to come hang out with you guys! :) Love you!

Tyann said...

I LOVE Teancum's dance. He looks like Jarrett when Jarrett dances. That is so cool Aunt Melanie came to hang out with you guys! Hearing your voice on the clip makes me miss you. Please let me know the next time you come to town!! The last visit just wasn't long enough!