Back to school back to school to prove to my dad that I am not a fool. Well it is official Alan is going back to school in the spring. SUU here we come. He is also moving to cedar this weekend to start working and finding us a nice place to live. I am so excited to be back in cedar. Teancum can't wait until we get there because he says he is going to school too. so hopefully we can find a preschool that will take him. I will post more later love you all. Thank you all so much for your continued prayers and well wishes.
2 comments:
You're moving back to Cedar! YAY! Good luck with everything! I hope we get to see you soon. Did I tell you I got to go to the Shakespeare festival? We saw Henry V and Comedy of Errors. It was so fun!
WOOOOOO!!!!!
This is the best news ever!!!!
Post a Comment