Monday, January 11, 2010

new hair

So I absolutely love my sister in-law Julie she is the greatest. she is always so willing to help me with this mess of hair I have but this time she out did herself. I absolutely love this color and cut it is so me. Julie you are so awesome thank you so much for always listening and giving advice about what will and won't look good and then spending so much time making it happen. You truly are the greatest. here are some pictures of my new look. (no laughing it was really late when I took these.)

















5 comments:

Sharla said...

I love your new hair and love the model shots. You look so beautiful and I agree, it is such a great color and style for you. Loved your family Christmas photos also. I am so happy that 2010 is starting out so amazingly for your darling little family. It's a new Year and a new you!!

Becca said...

I LOVE it! You gorgeous girl!

Angie said...

You look GORGEOUS! That hairstyle is so perfect for you. Isn't it funny how hair makes such a big difference?! Congrats on your new look.

ashley said...

I love it!!! How fun, I want a new hair color! That second picture down is awesome, you've got a great "come hither" look!

akrollins said...

My sister in law that does my hair works in provo at metropolitan on university ave. the # is 801 374 3110 her name is Julie she is the best go to her if you ever get your hair done.I have a referral card for $20 off if any one wants it.