Friday, November 21, 2008
Vernal
We are finally moved in to my mom's house well sort of our things are here but we are not fully unpacked yet we may never be fully unpacked. Alan started his new job yesterday and he seems to like it (if you ask him about all he says is "it's alright") he is learning new things about construction and that is fun. Teancum is loving it here he is constantly asking me where people are but other than that he is having a good time. My Mom has been such a big help to me without her I would be in a very bad place but she has helped me get things done and that is fantastic. I will post pictures later when I find the cord to our camera. but for now I want you all to know we are well and liking it here in Vernal. We miss our Cedar family and friends very much and hope to see you all soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear all is going well. I saw you called the other day, and I missed it. Sorry! I'll try to call you when I get a spare minute. Life is way to busy lately!!!
Post a Comment