Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thanksgiving
We had a great thanksgiving we went to my grandma Bennett's and the food and company was fantastic. Later that night we drove to the Heap's in Hatch and had so much fun playing Rook until bedtime. The next day we headed to Cedar City for a weekend with Kris and Cherene we had so much fun. Alan took me to see Twilight again and he loved it he laughed so hard at all the things I too thought was funny and he wanted to see it again. Teancum got to spend time with his cousins and they all had a great time together. being back in Cedar was fun (we have only been gone a week and a half) Alan kept joking about how much things have changed since we have been gone. We had a great time I can't wait tell we can do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I tried to post the other day, but it didn't seem to go through. Hope you are doing okay, and I'm glad your mom is there for you!!
I am so stupid. I didn't even notice that this was a new post. I'm sorry we missed you while you were here. I guess I should keep my phone by me so I don't miss calls. I'm glad you had fun, though. And hey, Alan is right, Cedar has changed! You're gone! :)
Post a Comment