Friday, March 27, 2009


Teancum and Alan in the Hammock we just hung. Teancum's IKEA tent






Teancum and I colored on the side walk last week it was so warm outside. can you see my butterfly Teancum was so excited by it.






The first time I used a chainsaw it was scary but Alan wanted me to learn how to do it so I tried I only cut two pieces of log off. It's harder than it looks.



We are still clearing up the tree we cut down a couple weeks ago. Teancum likes to watch from the balcony.
This week has been terrible Alan was getting over strep throat then Teancum got sick and then I got sick. Teancum and I are still recovering we are still coughing but it is not as bad as it was earlier this week. We are getting so excited for our trip to Illinois in a week I can't wait to see the Beerli family. Teancum keeps asking when we are going to see aunt Jamie. We are also planning a trip to cedar after we return from Illinois. I can't wait to see everyone there We miss it so much.

4 comments:

Tyann said...

I love the chalk. We've been enjoying the warmer weather, until it got cold again!! Do you remember the body tracings we made at the apartment? Good times!...

ashley said...

Sorry to hear you guys are all sick. NOT fun. Hopefully you'll feel better by the time you get to Illinois and you'll be able to have a great time!
When will you be in Cedar??? Easter weekend, by chance??? Cuz that would be TOTALLY AWESOME!

Becca said...

Fun! I am so jealous of your hammock and the tent makes me want to go camping! I miss you guys! We'll have to all get together and play now that it's getting warmer!

Goofyness said...

Hello Katie, this is Linsey. It has been a long time. Wow you are living in Vernal now, that has got to be hot. Anyway I love the chalk drawings. Looks like you guys are having fun. I hope you can come out to Newcastle sometime and we can show you our house. That is whenever you get to Cedar City. I hope I can see you soon.