Teancum is warming his hands by a fake fire in the great Platte river road archway.
Teancum playing in the water at the museum of science and industry
Teancum and Payton as railroad workers at the museum of science and industry.
if you look closely you can see BYU cougars written in white at Gino's East pizza place in Chicago.
Teancum writing on the wall at Gino's east.
Alan + Katie (Alan wrote this) at Gino's east.
Teancum rowing a boat at the Shedd Aquarium.
Teancum watching the sharks at Shedd aquarium.
Katie grinding corn into corn meal at the field museum. (I don't look too thrilled)
Teancum sitting next to an alligator at the field museum.
Alan, Teancum, Payton, Jessica, Leah, and Emily in front of Sue at the Field museum.
Easter morning.
Teancum sitting next to a Lego Grandma at the mall on the magnificent Mile.
"the Bean"
a sundial at the Adler planetarium.
Teancum in front of a solar powered car at the Adler planetarium.
Alan and Teancum in the newspaper at the Adler planetarium.
Alan and Teancum Easter egg hunting.
more Easter egg hunting at night by head lamp.
Teancum and Payton at Payton's baptism.
We had such a good time in Illinois visiting family and attending Payton's baptism. Teancum loves all his cousins but he has become very close to Payton. He wants to do everything Payton does after the baptism Teancum was adamant that he wanted to be baptized when we told him he needed to be eight he asked if he could be eight when I told him he would be eight in six years he asked if he could be three it was so funny. The drive out there was long but Teancum did well. we are very glad to be home after our long Journey.
5 comments:
Looks like a great trip! I have never been to Chicago, but I want to go sometime, it looks really fun. Glad you had a good time, and hope you are doing well!
What fun time for you guys! Thanks for coming to see us so soon after you got back. It was so good seeing you guys. We had tons of fun!!!
The pic of Teancum with the alligator is the best! What a cutie!
Glad you guys had fun!
Aw, I miss you guys! Teancum just keeps getting cuter! Love ya!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I have never been to Chicago and I am so jealous you can go because you have family there. Miss you. I have never met teancum, except when he was a baby. He is such a cutie though.
Post a Comment